Saturday, September 07, 2013

Upper Town





I know, I know...lots of jewels. If I had found some knee-cap bracelets, I would have worn them too. Those Legs are too naked >_<

Some of the items can be bought in the Dressing Room Fusion, mainly the scarf necklace and the skirt. I bought a whole lot more, but after trying around, I thought this one was "semi-ok" to post. Getting there, getting there, it's after all much easier to pimp up a medieval chick than one to play in 2013.

The ring looks a bit out of place with the hand raised, but it looks great when the arms are low, in contrast with the skirt color. Just not too sure about the belt, dark leather would have worked better *rubs head*.

You can find me as RobinLovelorn in World, in case yo... ^_^.


Belt: [The Forge] Boadicea's Belt, Gold/Black
Hair: Alice Hair [LeLutka] Bournville
Hairbase: .Liquence. Hairbase/Tintable
Top: Maitreya Dakota Top * Bole Brushed - Chiffon S
Feet: Maitreya August Ankle Boots *Dark Grey/Red sole
Necklace: [ glow ] studio - Scarf Styled Necklace (Cream)
Skirt: Baiastice Ivanna mini skirt tobacco
Skin: Glam Affair - Lilith - India - Clean D
Bracelets: Fina Jewellery London: pearls bracelet & leather lace pearls bracelet
Eyes: Ikon Sunrise Eyes - Pale Arabian Blue
Nose: ~Soedara~ Cihuapilli Nose Piercing Gold
Rings: MG - Rings - Atlantis Moon - Large Gold

No comments: