Saturday, September 28, 2013

Teal colors ~

 

 
 
 
No idea why they look so odd x/ wish I had the Magic tricks to keep the Pictures being clean...alas.
 
After a lot of digging around in my Inventory, I found a Dress that I have not worn before. It seems to happen sometimes, that I buy gowns but never wear them, but this one I actually like a lot. Another Outfit I have not worn (probably because at the time it had been new, everyone was wearing it) had a lot of accessories in the package, so I went and added a bit of it here and there.
 
The rest of the early morning where I was struggling to wake up, was spent with looking for a new Skin. I went to Essence, to try out Cho amongst others, but for some reason I was not happy with the outcome. Eyebrows are my big pet peeve, and most Skins (Glam Affairs amongst others as well) make huge, big, dark Brown brows in a high bow. Tried for hours to somehow downsize them with other brows I had but...no such luck. Which means I'll probably stick around with this Al Vulo Skin a while longer (love it, though usually I use other lip make-ups). 
 
Face: freckles extreme darker - DeeTaleZ Skin Brilliance Skin AddOns
Brows: Glam Affair - Lilith Eyebrows Shape 04
Eyelashes: Al vulo - Mesh Lashes
Eyeliner: [LS] Black Eyeliner (Marketplace)
Eyeliner 2: Corvus - Under Eyeliner
Eyes: Ikon Eternal Eyes - Royal (M)
Hairbase: Liquence - Hairbase #2 Tintable
Hair: Liquence F4 in Dark Browns (my fav atm)
Ears: Ilithya Earrings L & R (accessories in the Ilithya Gown)
Tattoo lower arms: Nathair Tattoo (snake, mostly hidden by bracelet, tintable)
Shawl: +Lika Ruby+ Shawl A (blue) 01 gold
Dress: lassitude & ennui Patience dress - Teal
Belt: Ilithya Belt (in the Ilithya Dress package)
Necklace: Ilithya Collar (same)
Skin: Al vulo - Berry natural brown brow nugat (Dressing Fusion skin)
Bracelets: The Forge Boadicea's Bracelets (Upper arms, lower arms)
Hands: LaGyo Siroune ring Gold (Dressing Fusion - New!)
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands Elegant1
Headpiece on first pic: Roman Vestal Circlet (Trident) on the second pic


 
I know I am being repetitive with the Lika Shawl, but I just simply adore it XD. If I can somehow implement it in any Outfit, it makes me a very happy chick.
 
Bai~




No comments: