Friday, November 29, 2013

Taking a break

So I'll be playing Neverwinter and Elder Scrolls Online if I have the time, cause it's fun.

Last night, for the first time in a good while, I literally laughed my ass off cause my Rogue got flung up to the ceiling while casting and got stuck on a wooden pole, couldn't free herself ,and the laughing crowd of the Team below suggested suicide as a last way out, which I dramatically performed, Samurai style. T'was a good blast, with lots of good quotes cracking me up through it all, guess none will ever forget that Den *chrchr*.

Will also have to prepare the big moving in january/february, visit Japan for the second time in March-April, and add some real life to it all. Finally moving to a place with a bit of a nightlife hopefully so I can go out and be with real life people.




No comments: