Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Fantasy Gacha Galore


^
I just love how the *OAL* Corset matches to the amazing BP Crow Gown. The Gown's Details are sweet, one can easily mix-match it with all sorts of corsets, cloaks and shoulder pieces! The fit is so well done, too!
 
As I said in an earlier post, The Library made stunning gowns, especially the "Seven Sins" are worth trying out, the Sloth is so well done with it's hip attachment!
 
All in all, the creatures did not fail to surprise, though I wish I had found more stuff for the shoulders, which isn't necessarily too armor(ish) but...this will do greatly.

Eventually I'll be able to take the time to make better snapshots, it's really tricky with a Laptop and no Mouse, no kidding :-/. But after all that Shopping and crashing, I think I'm going to snatch up a hug somewhere *g*.

Eyes: Ikon Horizon Eyes v2 - Deep Aruba
On ze back: [The Forge] Aura Staff Rare (black/blue)
Forehead: [The Forge] Boadicea's Headpiece Rare
Ring: [tea.s] Celestial Ring - Nebula
Gown: BP Crown Gown - Water
Lower arms: [The Forge] Viking Bracer (wood)
Corset: *OAL* Harvest Corset Brown
Hair: Magika - Reflect
Good ol Necklace: *VioMagic* Seabreeze Outfit Necklace
The usual upper arm's: [The Forge] Boadicea's Bracelets, Gold

No comments: