Thursday, September 12, 2013

Latest New Ventura Mix-Mash outfit




I played around a bit, the Seasons' got me a new skin, and a few clothes (but I wasn't happy with the mix-mash outcome on those, perhaps a project for later :D)

Eyeliner: Corvus: Under Eyeliner
Ankles: Soedara - Gadis Anklet L
Shoes: Maitreya Gold * YaXkin Champagne
Top: B by H - London Top Soft Pink
Skirt: [ SAKIDE ] Lea Outfit Skirt Black & White
Arms: pearls bracelet L & leather lace pearls bracelet R
Necklace: Three Crow's Feathers Necklace
Hands: MG Rings - Atlantis Moon Large Gold
Head: *YS & YS* Brown Hairbase
Lips: Al vulo! - natural teeth lip Berry Nugat
Eyes: IKON Eternal Eyes - Azure
Hair: Truth Hair Elisha - Light browns05Fade
Skin: al vulo - Berry - natural brown brow cleavage nugat
Pose: Model Poses - Martina 6



I'm usually no fan ofal vulo, but I love this skin. Were it not for the slight shadow near the nose (which disappears when I'm not too lazy to put on a good windlight xD) it would be perfect. I don't quite like the cleavage, but I'll just wear stuff where it will not be seen...but all in all, very nicely done. The lips look natural for once, which I really like.


No comments: